BoddyGuards United is an organization that helps inspire youths to find themselves, with the intent to help them live their life to their fullest. We assist youths to find their passion, their love, and their dreams, once the youths open up we assist them establish clear goals for their success. The reason this is very important to us here at BoddyGuards United (BU) is youths without focus potentially are at risk for bullying, depression, and suicide. When a youth is not able to understand their self-worth they are subject to becoming lost in their own life, they will then be subject to peer pressure, and allow bad influence to infect them.
We here at BU help youths by delivering them an outlet where they can share their dreams, goals, and passions without judgment. The youths then feel protected and supported, they feel with the help of BU they can be inspired and remembered. We at BU strongly believe youths have a voice, and this voice needs to be heard, we not only listen, and we also assist youths with sharing their feelings respectively. BU strongly feels youths who are able to share their thoughts, and their worries are stronger and more confident, thus more self-aware.
What features and benefits do we offer at BU?
- We offer a one on one interview with founder/director/ and lead speaker of BU, Dave Boddy. This interview segment is known as “the Autopsy with Dave Matthew Boddy”, the intent with the Autopsy is to allow an outlet where individuals can share their stories. When they share their stories they allow others the inspiration they may need to conquer and push through their obstacles. This service is done via Google+ Hangout and YouTube! For information please contact us.
- We offer a monthly award program for youths nominated for helping others, and for always standing up for themselves, this feature is known as “Boddyguard of the Month”. The selected Boddyguard obtains a reward based on their known hobbies and interests, and it drives youths to stand up more, and to always be inspired to be themselves.
- BU has a worldwide YouTube campaign known as “BUInspirations”. With this online video campaign individuals share their stories online, all with the intent to inspire others to keep moving forward, and to never quit. BU strongly enforces a strong mentality towards never quitting.
- BU has put together a worldwide support system known as “BUWorldWide”, individuals from around the world assist in spreading the word worldwide about BU. We have gained tremendous success through this initiative, and thus have reached out to more youths.
- Boddyguards United merchandise has become a sensation, we are constantly distributing merchandise such as shirts, hoodies, and posters. We are announcing NEW merchandise soon with items such as hats, backpacks, and more! When individuals wear BU merchandise they say they feel protected, inspired, and part of a family. BU strictly bases its foundation on family values. Visit the BU Shop now, click above!
Boddyguards United hosts an event every month, every event has new and established speakers attend and speak live, with the sole intent to be motivating through inspiring stories, speeches, and presentations. BU has established some world renowned speakers for upcoming events, as well as LIVE music entertainment. At these events BU shares personal stories, stories from other BU supporters, and motivational speeches to help motivate and inspire youths.
Boddyguards United has also vowed to make their presentations affordable for everyone. BU strongly feels the best way to gain support, is to first offer it to someone else. Our sole intent is to unite, protect, and inspire, to allow everyone to be assured and well aware that they truly are not alone. As of now BU is becoming a worldwide recognized campaign through the support distributed to its supporters.
Dave Boddy is a personal survivor of depression, suicide, and bullying for over sixteen years. He started Boddyguards United in January of 2011 with the intent to help youths in his community. Dave has spoken to over 1000+ youths, appeared on television, co-produced a youth empowerment TV show, appeared on radio, appears weekly on internet radio, is one of Calgary’s most requested speakers and guests, has gained support in Greece, Italy, Russia, Malaysia, India, USA, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Egypt, and Pakistan, he holds weekly Q&A’s for youths online weekly, and has become a known and respected youth coach and mentor.
Boddyguards United is a worldwide supported and respected youth empowerment campaign, and the Boddyguards United speakers are available for speaking. If you’re interested in booking a speaker, please contact:
Here are the prices details:
School Appearances – $300, with a minimum of 2 hours for appearance.
Recreational Center Appearances – Based on ticket sales, minimum $300.00 for minimum 2hr appearance.
Corporate and Large Facility: Minimum $500.00, for a minimum 2hr appearance.
Travel and Accommodations: Negotiable upon offer.
**A written contract is expected to be completed before an agreement will be reached.**
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
We here at Boddyguards United (BU) are very excited to announce Bowtie Kreative as an official sponsor and partner of BU! With this partnership we promise great upcoming events and announcements. Bowtie Kreative helped design our logos, website, theme song (coming soon), commercial (coming soon), and will be assisting BU with future projects.
We have always admired the work ethic and professionalism of FIBUR, thus we will always promote and refer their work to everyone. Please help us welcome FIBUR to the amazing momentum and impact BU is making worldwide! Please visit FIBUR's website here:
"The youths then feel protected and supported, they feel with the help of BU they can be inspired and remembered. We at BU strongly believe youths have a voice, and this voice needs to be heard. We then assist youths with sharing their feelings respectively. "